Add a slot machine to orbus

Add a slot machine to the tavern where you can gamble dram.

10 Likes

please do this, i’m on my hands and knees begging. i’m at the point where i don’t know what to do with my dram. gambling it all, risking it would be so fun.

7 Likes

Hmm I’m not sure about regulations with gambling. This is an interesting idea though

6 Likes

i’m pretty sure as long as it’s not converted into real currency it’s fine.

2 Likes

I would imagine it’s similar to loot boxes in other games. Especially if this were for legendary type transmogs, this would give long-time players something to spend their infinite dram on and work towards. There was some irritation a few years ago about how since the overworld legendary drop was so random, people who played for 100 hours a week couldn’t get anything whereas a greenleaf who left the game 2 hours later would have one. It gives you something to grind towards, without removing the luck factor.

3 Likes

Have it take crystals not dram, are you willing to throw orange shards for a chance to win? But even newbies get green crystals wheb breaking down armor so easy for anyone to obtain and keeps the shard trader in business.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.