Add more totems to the game

Something that’s kinda disappointed me is the low amount of totems. When I got the hex totem from an enemy I thought you’d unlock more and more totems over time and was disappointed to learn that I had already gotten every single totem. I mean look at the amount of shamen totems compared to, as the game describes it, the other magic class, the rune mage’s spells. And there’s so much potential too. AOE totems that apply status effects like poison, totems that could summon minions to fight for you, totems that act like turrets, etc.

1 Like

Hello? Not even criticism? Nothing at all?

Well if you want more totems than make a lists of ideas and concept for them to look at, so they know more about what you are looking for, after all they can’t read minds. (atleast not yet)

1 Like

People aren’t always on here. 19 hours ago I was sleeping. Can’t expect all this talking when you don’t expand on your ideas more.

1 Like

I think he wanted criticism on thing he said above not that good try tho

1 Like

I dunno, seems like he did exactly what you wanted him to do.

I like the ideas, Ian. Having a larger variety of totems would possibly open up more styles of gameplay. I’m always in favor of that.

1 Like

I would love to have a little minion to take aggro…
Some may think it is inartful to add a minion spell to a class that doesn’t focus on summoning or necromancy… but I see nothing inelegant about a shaman animating something dead… and it’d be really useful to the Shaman class for solo purposes…

1 Like

what i mean by expand your ideas is how would these totems work? the turrets, the minions, etc.

1 Like

I don’t really care, I just want more totems.

The Shaman super is a summoning spell. Some may argue it’d be the perfect class. Although, I’m not sure what any of the new totems would really add to the class than confusion tbh

2 Likes

i would actually enjoy a stun totem that does a AOE interupt

2 Likes

This is a cool idea. The way I imagine it could be the regular stun totem but if you don’t shoot it for 2 or 3 seconds it becomes a bigger aoe stun orb instead of the normal one. Or I guess just a new totems with a longer cool down…

4 Likes

I’d like a minion tank that grows more powerful each time I kill something.

It’d summon as a marshmallow, but each time I killed something it’d get buffer and buffer and be able to soak up more damage… if time passed without me killing anything it’d devolve back to a marshmallow.

I really like the idea of an AOE stun also… for a class that is really by nature unable to effectively kite an AOE interrupt makes a lot of sense…

2 Likes

could also perhaps grab a totem and pull trigger to overload it before tossing it or similar. For example, to make the stun totem an AoE stun. Similar to burning scoundrel cards.

5 Likes

That’d be pretty awesome, and add more complexity to the class!

1 Like

I don’t regret suggesting this, everyone loves it, and are coming up with their own awesome totem ideas.