Alchemy difficulties

Yes i find the ‘green’ and ‘yellow’ very difficult to distinguish between - but counting the bubbles now that i know the order works fine - potions are def working .

The Ishihara colourblind tests i fail point to deuteranopia

That was my issue as well - Green looking yellow to me lol - happy to have finished it off!

A small suggestion -add different sound effects for different color (stages).

The first two pots I made fail because I was adding the queens and the roto at the same time. Third one I waited a sec between adding them and it worked fine.

Another suggestion for the Alchemy, that might already be in the works, is some way to speed up the reactions. Maybe just the ability to set a fire under the Cauldron then the color changes will happen in 2 seconds instead of 5 (Or the amount they’re at now) Something simple like that would be nice, mostly since I like making potions but I never make that many due to the waiting.

I hope you consider some other indicator beside colors. People with color blindness seem to be in a lot of trouble with this :frowning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.