Amazing beta experience

Just wanted to say the support and interaction of the dev team has been awesome. I’ve been in MANY if not all mmo beta for years starting with ultima online (yea I’m old). I’ve never seen devs actively interacting during beta and fixing and deploying fixed in real time. It’s crazy. They actually listen to our feedback and fix bugs immediately it seems. So kudos and thanks to all the dev team you guys are special. I’ll recommend this game with enthusiasm to every one I know. This beta makes me think the devs care deeply for this game and the players input to have a great game for everyone. Not money grabbing micro transaction whores.

Thanks again.

12 Likes

Yea and in the midst of all the critique there is LOTS things which are way improved from beta to beta, things that make me stick around as much as I can each day.

To name only few:

• when I entered the first dungeons and halls I was like wow, very well done!
  • just as Wastelands, awesome design
  • it feels pretty smooth to slide through the world now, I remember people gettin stuck on the bridges at first
  • the new borders around quests are a real QOL improvement
  • crafting potions is easier than in the old game
  • there were alot of complaints around mob variety there’s visible efforts to react to these
  • the new markers over mobs make it way easier to see what is needed
  • we finally got that auction house everyone wanted for a long time
  • I was very sceptic with dragon races in the beginning, but some - not all - are actually well doable for me now, I start enjoying them and to see all from above is great
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.