Arrow Sight not working

Perhaps, I’d have to sit down and do some math to be sure. I’m unsure how rapidity/precision interacts with charged shot.

I definitely think that rapidity is inferior to precision however. On paper, they’re identical… 330 bonus to one arrow, or 110 bonus to three arrows. However, that doesn’t factor in reduced accuracy from shooting faster, or loss of speed and/or buff uptime due to tiring more rapidly.

Anytime you’ve got to stop firing for any reason you’re losing your rapidity buff, which then has to be built up again. Precision doesn’t have that issue.

Timing runes are more difficult to activate using rapidity. With precision, the game literally tells you when to shoot.

The only way I can see rapidity being better is if the extra shots recharge the super meter faster. Shooting closer in would slow that charge, but the extra shots may increase it. I’m not certain how it interacts with supers to be honest.

It just seems to me that rapidity is working three times harder for at best the same result, and at worst a dps loss due to lower accuracy.

The one thing I see with Rapidity is it’s higher chance to apply effects.

Such as Multishot, Bleed, Charged Strikes, etc.

But those are all also lower in potency due to the lower base damage. The net effect is no difference.

Justin is right. With equal proc chance on Rapidity it balances out. Yes, you could miss more theoretically with Rapidity, but you’ll notice at end-game you can be pretty close to a boss and still generate orbs.

There’s still timing required with Precision, even with the buzz. 1 shot per second is right on a timing rune change, and if you’re just a little too fast or slow you’ll have interference just like Rapidity, and in my testing it was easier to stay in the Rapidity rune sweet spot, but equally difficult to hit the 10% bonus sweet spot. That should also balance out, for the most part.

Bleed and charge shot are on 1/3 of the the damage. Not much of a win.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.