Artificing sets

I believe that buying these over the market stalls changes their internal data. I bought one and have been unable to apply it armor or weapons. Gandora just bought two sets and was also unable to apply them. Please try to fix this. I will proceed to notify others so that stall owners don’t sell them.

It seems to be similar to the bug that changed the data of dragons which makes me wonder what other items have this characteristic. This might also lead to exploits of ‘enhancing’/ changing items by putting it in stalls and selling it to onself.

3 Likes

I’ve added it to our tracking system and we’ll be sure to look into it. Thanks for reporting!

I’m actually going to unlist this in favor of the other thread that has more responses.

:ok_hand:

You can actually delete. I had the other one reported but at the time didn’t list about it being bought in the stalls. Thought it was seen but not looked over. Added the stall thing as an edit.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.