Artwork Monday--- Kinda

I’m about a month and a day late on my latest installment of Artwork Monday, but better late then never. Now that we can start revealing more about Reborn, I wanted to share a few more photos of the new terrain that Thomas Guillon, our newest addition to the OrbusVR art team for the past few months, has been working on. Just a few shots of the new environment, but more will come. I don’t have any more details to release about Reborn game play or new systems just wanted to share some of the screenshots of what we have been working on.

Just as a side note, I wont be doing these every week but will be trying to do them a couple times a month.

15 Likes

Can’t wait to see more previews of reborn :grin: looks great so far

1 Like

I’m loving the feel of this new aesthetic. It’s giving me nostalgia from old ps2 titles. Kind of remniscient of the old jak and daxter games ND put out.

1 Like

Battlegrounds pics next? :grin:

1 Like

While my heart will hurt from losing the current world which I have seen develop through time. I cannot wait to rediscover the world of orbus, I like exploring beautiful secluded areas.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.