Ban Appeal - Foxy

Hello I just want to say this is the original Foxy. I would like to ask @gamemaster if it would be possible to unban me. I have been very stupid on most decisions I made but can comfortably say I changed. I have over 2K hours in this game and enjoyed playing it. I very much miss it now. I made some choices which led me to get permanently banned. I regret the things I did. I enjoyed playing the game and liked making new and improved tilesets and still want to do that. I want to help other people again and explore the possibilities of classes. I have thought a lot about it and want to return.

Please give me a second chance on the account. I know it still is on the armory with with my old ranger set. Just giving me those gear back would be lovely. I really want to play the game again soo please. Whoever banned me, please reconsider. I changed now and want to do better in the community.

I’m sorry I put this here but I got left on read through email and want to make sure it reaches a developer to see.

9 Likes

no second chances buddy you get ban now

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Hope the Devs see this and have forgiveness.

4 Likes

Sorry buddy just make an alt or sum SUPPORT THE DEVS! 20% of income from ban evaders anyways. And ion got an issue with it

2 Likes

Bud already has an alt but he “wants his old tiles back” I don’t even know but now he’s begging to the devs for his account back

What do you mean?? I don’t… I really just want to play the game again and have fun helping others!

4 Likes

screaming the N word in highsteppe isnt really “helping others”…

1 Like

This is the most fake sounding message I’ve ever read

1 Like

I never met you and I can’t say for sure if you really regret whatever you did. But I usually assume that people deserve second chances. Also, you know that if you mess up in game once more, you will probably not get a new chance.

Guys, if he has an alt or can make an alt, it means that he is not into making the same mistake again, right? What’s the point on giving part of his equipment or tiles to an alt, the player is the same one!

Not that it’s up for us to make the final decision, but if I could vote, I’d say yes - giv’em a second chance.

2 Likes

Look I get that you think that. I completely understand. I had reasons for doing that. Even tho they were selfish reasons. I was selfish and had some problems going on. I’m still sorry ai did that

2 Likes

The devs give chances they are called warnings.

Well, if you were warned about this and persisted on a mistake, it gets harder to defend you.

@Foxy1 can you tell us about the times you were warned before getting banned?

I don’t think that’s warranted. This is between him and the dev team, not any of us.

3 Likes

You aint gonna convince a dev to unban someone. Im friends with foxy, it would be cool to have his main back but realistically idk if thst will happen.

1 Like

I was warned and banned at the same time like 2 years ago now. I mightve lashed off on someone. I cant remember what I did back then. So ive only been banned twice. 1 for 3 days and the other perma

2 Likes

I feel like Foxy should get a second chance.

1 Like