Ban Appeal - Schady

Hello Dev Team, since I have not received a response on my email or my community message, I have decided to write here.

I wholeheartedly enjoy playing Orbus and I wish that I could undo my past actions. Even if you decide to keep me banned, I sincerely apologize for ruining the game for other players.

If I am being completely honest, I do not think that a permanent ban is the correct punishment for the actions that I took. However, if you think that the punishment I received fits correctly, then I respect your decision. But in my opinion, I think that maybe a weeklong or monthlong ban would suit this incident better.

If I am still permanently banned, I want to thank you for some of the most fun I have had in the past year. I appreciate everything you do for this community. Thank you for your time, and please do let me know what the final call is.

Regards,

Schady
4 Likes

stay classy origina gangsta o7

1 Like

before I get into this i just wanna say I’m not saying schady was right or think he should go without repercussions.

bans in this community are super inconsistent. I know 2 things about what happened and thats what he did and his ban history. schady hasn’t been banned before. had he done something ban worthy before and been banned then I’d understand the increase in length but he hasn’t. I’m not saying #freeschady, I’m saying please devs work on making bans more consistent.

2 Likes

I’ve played with Schady quite a bit, and while he can at times be annoying, I’ve never known him to be toxic or mistreat another player. Based on what I know of the incident, what he did was stupid, but not actually harmful to another player. He’s a kid with a still developing prefrontal cortex, and bound to make stupid decisions. A permanent ban seems extreme.

4 Likes

I have followed up with OP via email, and will be closing this topic as we do not publicly discuss moderation actions with players, but we take what we deem to be appropriate actions based on the gravity of the incident or repeated violations of our Code of Conduct.

2 Likes