Bar placement idea

Is there a way to create the option to have all your bars, pips (globes/orbs), etc. set to a location other than your weapon? An optional static location would be nice.

I tend to play melee classes, and having to stop swinging to check my health, shield health, ultimate charge, and pips feels awkward. I can see where this is fine or preferred for certain ranged classes (i.e. ranger, musketeer) whose weapons are more stationary in the field of vision of the player, but when playing a paladin I throw my hammer frequently and lose the ability to look at it.

Thanks!

9 Likes

I love this idea…
I would especially love it if the notifications could also be moved in the same manner.
I would like the option to keep the bars attached to the weapon if it is my preference…because it definitely would be on some classes.

1 Like

…or even have an option to pin certain things to the “HUD” (and location/anchor movement options for this). We have no HUD you say? Well, the world map “button” is such a thing.

Since health/player resources are part of the player itself rather than objects, it would make sense to have these options rather than having to look at weapons.

That said, each person has their own taste. So let it be configurable.

(also, please fix the randomly disappearing world map button bug)

It would be helpful for Scoundrel as well. Aiming through the bars is really not optimum. Aiming with your super is impossible.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.