Best solo class?

I understand that this game is meant to be a party-oriented game, but if you were to go solo, what class would you choose and why?

1 Like

In my person opinion:
I would choose Warrior because it is really hard to stay alive as a Mage or Ranger. Mainly because they can’t tank the damage they receive. And that gets annoying (you die alot). This happens more on the higher levels. And Musketeer is a bit lazy/boring fighting i.m.o. My second choice would be Mage. It is difficult to stay alive, but the class is just way to fun :slight_smile: If you don’t make a single mistake in casting for the mage thou, you would still survive fine for most fights.

But all the classes are great. And I really recommend trying them all solo for a while and see for yourself what fits you best. Or you might just like and level them all :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I prefer warrior because of the tankiness and your dps is only limited by your physical, real life attack speed. Base damage is low so you better be in shape for that solo grind! Also no more than 2 enemies at a time. They’ll eat your shield before you can dps them down

2 Likes

If you can keep moving I’ve seen rangers do some crazy stuff solo.

1 Like

I guess it really depends, I actually have less survability with musketeer than mage just because I am good with mage and bad with musketeer. (ice lance combo is sick strong). Warrior I found consistent but still does not work out as well as mage for me, others will have other opinion, everyone has their own tricks to fighting with their specific class. I would say play whatever you want, learn and experiment as that class will be the best class to solo with for yourself.

2 Likes

Musketeer. It has damage, it has healing, it lets you switch between and load balance as needed.

2 Likes

Rune mage, if you’re a perfect rune caster every time. (Good luck with that though, even with a simple fireball “h” rune I’ve had my embarrassing off-days.) Don’t need to tank damage if everything dies before it gets to you! :wink:

But the Warrior is made to tank, and the Musketeer is ranged with healing abilities, both good choices.

2 Likes

Interesting to see that all of the classes have been vouched for. I was expecting everyone to say mage.

I would probably say musketeer. they have decent dps and they have self-healing, they are the least physically demanding class which makes long grind sessions easier.

1 Like