Beta 6 Stunning

This has been said so much but most class’s stuns do not do anything for stunning on elites or bosses, for instance Minotaur in the 4th dungeon has to be killed with constant enrage when it should be able to be countered.

1 Like

The pushback stun (not sure about other types of stun) also doesn’t work on the purple(?) monsters with the supposedly interruptable shield ability in the dungeons (haven’t tested whether it works outside the dungeon). Those are not marked as elite, but pushback still does nothing.

we were able to interrupt the minotaur a few times… but the main issue is that it takes like 6 interrupts to do so.( each time you hit him with one, the bar goes down a little).

The interrupt from musky didn’t work

Okay I think I know what is going on with the interrupts on elite mobs, we’ll get that fixed. I’ll double-check the Musketeer Gravity orb as well.

1 Like

This should now be fixed, and stuns for bosses and elites in dungeons should work for Runemage pushback, Musketeer gravity orb, and others. Thanks!

1 Like

I have also seemed to have notice that the pushback for mage at least seems to get weaker when it comes to interrupting; is this an intended mechanic or not?

Yeah it seems like you can’t pushback the same enemy more than twice.