Beta 6 UI issues

Auction House II:

An even more serious UI bug, I have no option to scroll down on a page, so I can not see all that is on the market:

We’ll check it out, thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Another player still sees the selfie cam thrown in a complete different direction or just thrown underground. It is most of the times not even shown :expressionless:. All other tools are still upside down when grabbed like the tagger gun and harvester tool.

I notice that I have to fight a lot with the menu to be able to select items. A lot of the times certain items are unselectable like potions or a new gun and any button like selecting the inventory tab itself -_- By opening and closing the menu, switching classes and moving around items is what I do then and sometimes one of those fixes it.

1 Like

i agree, this gets me too. most of it is just that the actual positions of the buttons dont line up with the visible button, so it can be pretty hard to actually get the click.

How can I get rid of these three, huge animations on my house walls? They are pretty distracting; I set tutorials off in settings. Also I do not see the added potion color order anywhere, only the tutorial animation…

Screenshot_1

if you go into graphics setting there is one called hide tips, that will hide all those static tutorials and the wooden tip signs

2 Likes

The setting doesn’t seem to stick. I had this option disabled, clicked enable and disable again and after leaving the house and reentering they vanished. After re-login they were there again, though (still disabled in settings). Also even if they are gone I do not see a chart with the potion color orders, thought that was added.

Oh that’s strange. We’ll fix that, thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Not sure this belongs under UI, but the damage and HP are flashing when they overlay on each other from other mobs. It’s really disorienting seeing them flash. Easy way to see the HP one is have to mobs names overlay on teacher and they should start flashing. It also happens if you look at it through the warrior shield.

Having some serious issues with the scrollbar in the transmog closet.

Also could definitely use a ‘model’ mockup of the capes, since you can’t easily see your own cape at all.

1 Like

I would LOVE a model in the house that just shows what cape you have on. Or a room for all your capes so you can see them. Though, that may be asking a bit much.

6 Likes

Something that has screwed me up twice now. In shards I’ll be dead and we finish the shard. The Daily window will pop and it seems to click accept no matter if you seem to click reawaken or aim for decline while you are dead. That accept seems to overlay on everything you aim for. Would be nice if the reawaken and daily windows were to offset from each other in some way.

3 Likes

I’m bumping this thread since there’s serious bugs with the general-setting tabs (graveyard, audio, graphics, locomotion etc.) and the cause is clear now, too. For example, I noticed every time I logon combat sprint is enabled, and I have to disable it again.

Following a hint from Scott (thanks) this must be caused by pressing the logout button, which overlaps the combat sprint-enable button on the locomotion tab. Same thing happens with various settings all the time during the game, depending on the scrolled-position of the tabs. For example my graphics settings are unwillingly changed or the tutorials.

If any buttons overlap buttons in other tabs - including the tabs to choose tabs -, it seems this setting gets changed on the other tab, too. Luckily it doesn’t happen, so far, with crucial settings like pvp or audio, which are likely in a position not overlapping with other settings I am using, but I think these issues could and should be permanently fixed.

Edit: I still have the issue of a permanent ithecac view and tutorials animations enabled when I log on into my player house; this is a different issue though, because the according settings are alright.

Oh interesting, okay, I’ll take a look at that. Thanks for the info.

Okay so, upon further investigation, there was an issue specific to the Combat Sprint which was causing it to incorrectly reset every login.

I haven’t been able to reproduce an issue where I can “trigger” a different setting on a different page because they overlap. So I guess I’ll fix the Combat Settings bug in the next patch, and then let me know if it’s still happening due to the Logout button placement, and if it is I will take a look at that. I tried for about 10 minutes to get buttons to overlap and trigger each other but I wasn’t successful.

1 Like

Did you try with the graphics setting? Scroll all the way down while on ‘low’ graphics and then click on the first tab at the top. Every time I do that, it kicks me to ‘Ultra’.

1 Like

Oh I see okay. I was trying to do it by toggling other options inside the window on other pages.

1 Like

Yea then the issue is less worse than I thought and only affecting the tabs to switch tabs which mess up settings… the theory fit perfectly to the combat sprint as well, but wrong conclusion despite if there was yet another reason for that :wink:

2 Likes

Tooltips at the bottom get cut off at size, tooltips at second from bottom cut off the bonus trait, probably due to the bigger font size

Buyout doesn’t work still btw