Beware of player ElijahF

We were robbed, please watch out.

6 Likes

Never thought he would do that… wow i’ve known him for awhile.

Damn! I’m sorry for what happened to your fs, Zandria. I just wonder how that thief was able to get so much on such a small period of time - even using Aged Pack Mule he was overencumbered for sure

I would see if jake_E can reverse it!

1 Like

Even if he could revert it I don’t think he should

5 Likes

So you think thefts from fellowships should be part or the game and not a reason to get banned? I would disagree with this knowing how long it takes to collect all of this stuff!

1 Like

I think it was a bad thing to do but I don’t think it should be something someone’s banned for they gave him chest access and then he abused it chest access is a thing you give someone if you trust they won’t do that so its sorta on them. For example if you gave someone officer then said person kicked a bunch of people for no reason would you start saying they need to be banned?

6 Likes

Really? REALLY? Is that person proud of what he did and is trying to show off?

https://armory.orbus.xyz/#/fellowships/Thievesguild

Theifs guild? Wow!! That is low!!

And I’m not trying to have the devs reverse the theft, I understand that’s a risk in game. Luckily fish can be caught, dyes can be rediscovered, and dragons bred. It’s just sad there’s spoil sports in the game.

8 Likes

It’s bad for the community to allow this behavior to go unpunished. The stuff is gone. That is fine. But for a game that is almost single-handedly surviving bc a lot of the OGs that play do it bc of the community and the great people, behavior like this should not be tolerated. People have been banned for less IMHO.

1 Like

Ashtin, in your example the abuse can be rectified by adding them back to the guild. This disgusting abuse of trust can’t be undone and the gutless soulless individual that did it is trying to profit from his delinquent behavior. Thankfully the majority of players in this game are decent, fun-loving, honorable people who would not entertain buying from someone who exhibits such unconscionable behavior.

1 Like

he isn’t going unpunished, the entire community now knows to stay away from him. it’s a very small community so he’s not gonna have a fun time getting into events.

8 Likes

I am locking this post as calling out specific players goes against the forum policy and rules.

In regards to the items taken from the fellowship chest, there are specific fellowship ranks and roles that are assigned by the fellowship leader. When accepting players into a fellowship keep in mind the roles that they are allowed and the access that it provides to them.

1 Like