Big event for low levels and end game alike

One of the things that got me hooked on this game was Nova including me in their big fights. They would take me to some of the easier end game content that would not automatically kill my little lv 16 self. It was so fun.
I wish that there where things that new players and end game players could do together. We have carried new players through worm boss but thats not so fun for them. They have to hang back behind the aoe and watch us fight. We can also run a couple of people at a time through some of the normal raids but thats kind of cheesing it. I would love a world boss or some kind of cooperative event that newer players and end game players could do together without cheesing it. Kind of like worm boss without the aoe.

Sprint Five - September 17th
The fifth sprint will focus on improvements to the LFG and introduce a queuing system to the game for dungeons. We’ll also be introducing a level scaling system for the “beginner” areas and leveling dungeons, so that high-level players can aid newer folks while still getting rewarded for their effort

It’s on the roadmap, 55 days away though

Hey thanks Rickness!!!

1 Like

Another thing potentially stringing together new and old players on the roadmap is the defend the realm event that the devs mentioned in that same post…

Sprint Four - August 27th
Our fourth sprint will focus on fleshing out the Dragon pets system further. We’ll also begin our “Defend the Realm” server-wide event, which will encourage players to band together and contribute resources to fend off a currently-unseen threat that could affect the whole realm.

I hope that this sort of thing will be welcoming to both new and old players, allowing everyone to help in their own way.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.