Blessing of Protection

Is there a possibility of putting in a safeguard that would make activating the Warriors Blessing talent intentional. Just a few suggestions: The grip button on your sword hand + sword raise. Having to raise both your sword and shield. Double mapping the shield bash trigger to also activate Blessing with sword raise. Or quite simply having it be an intractable like the warrior horn, example: A small shield/damage up icon that you have to grab and raise to activate.

2 Likes

Best would probably be to have it so you need raise your sword and also pull the trigger in order to activate the blessings.

pls no, you shouldn’t have to break your shield positioning to activate a blessing.

1 Like

I agree, but not being able to use the talent properly makes the talent irrelevant and to add to that you can raise your shield and still have it in a usable position as I often do this with tank busters to make sure that it registers a shield block.

it is 100% usable in it’s current state, it just takes some extra practice/awareness to not accidentally activate it.

1 Like

it really is not an issue, trigger is not a good idea either as it could eat your sword rush.

As Asmund said its 100% usable and I agree with that considering I refuse to tank dungeons bosses on pally. I use might instead of protection but its activated the same way and I can do it when I want to.

I can appreciate what you’re saying but the way I have to have my weapon adjustment set to play warrior it is an issue and it is 100% not usable as anytime I unsheath my weapon or do any combo it immediately activates. And just to clarify I am talking about the grip trigger not the sword rush trigger.

I can admit when I’m wrong. Did some weapon readjusting and testing and figured it out. Warrior is fine. Gonna ex this post thanks for the feedback.

3 Likes

Locked upon request.

1 Like