Boss 4 Hardmode Citadel down

Now you see it’s possible, please don’t nerf it, is very doable and very repeatable.

13 Likes

It does need some bug fixes though.

1 Like

Does this mean we get new highsteppe city now that we beat stephopath?

1 Like

Note*

OsciPlaski was part of group too. He crashed before photo.

1 Like

No, you beating that stephotp isn’t cannon it’s more of like a for fun thing, the reason we had to beat the other stephotp was to free markos from his spell but defeating this one does not affect the lore in any way

In the post about it they (the devs, not lore) said something along the lines of new highsteppe being a reward for beating it. I can’t find it to quote it though…

They might of said something and I hope they did I’m so excited for the new highsteppe

Not sure they ever said that, I think you might be remembering a joke we said at one point, something along the lines of “maybe they wanna release new highsteppe after we beat HM Sepfdashotep, so they’re nerfing it cuz they wanna release it soon”

1 Like

Well I guess we already freed markos in the normal mode so it doesn’t matter? But it says markos hits the ground running to bring highsteppe out of darkness.

I also vaguely remember this

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.