[BUG] No Stags in Lucian Plateau

So while trying to do the Noah’s Ark quest earlier - I couldn’t find any Stags. I found them the other day, specifically two, which I killed and waited for, and they never respawned. I went back again yesterday and today, hoping to finish the quest - but the Stags still were not there.

I went and checked the rest of the map, and couldn’t find any more.

So either these things have only one spot they spawn in, and their spawn rate is bad, or I just can’t find them. Maybe I’m supposed to hunt them in the Wilds? I don’t know, I checked every entrance to the map and they just weren’t anywhere.

This one had taken me awhile too, what I didn’t know at the time is that the respawn of some mobs is tied into others. Try killing other mobs in the area, the stags should respawn more then

They share a spawn table I think with the foxes. Kill foxes. Just kill everything actually.

ive only seen them spawn near the hill next to the stone henge but all stags in areas like outside of highsteppe count towards the quest

THEY DO? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! ffs.

xD yea pretty funny when people find that out, its just as long as they share the same name they can both count

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.