Calling all fellowships!

im trying to help out out if any time your member ever of when if you and them will have hard time to be alive and nether i or anyone will help you when your a ghost

Ill show up for a bit of pvp and boss killing. 1v1 this time kk shiki duck ?

You only turned pvp on at the events to steal loot bags and run away lol

I don’t think you were there but I was 1v1ing just outside the graveyard after that. Yeah I was messing around a bit for fun… If ya noticed… I brought back the loot bag and stood next to shiki to get graveyard attention :stuck_out_tongue:. kiting back and fourth… Leading Cheezits to deadends such and such.

2 Likes

Hey but anyways… I don’t want to hijack this thread! I think the pvp scene there will be rife. When is the time of the event @dylan_p ?

For starters I just want to mention I am just trying to get a world boss event started, this is not a Carnage event, this is a “Morfran needs rings and I’m sure a lot more players need them too event.” If people want to show up with pvp on that is their choice, I personally will not be showing up with pvp on. Regardless of that I’m sure we will have plenty of players their to kill the boss in seconds like we did on Alphabets Boss 3 event. I just want to throw out there this will be a good test for the Dev Team bc a bunch of triplicity mages like myself are probably going to cause a lot of lag spikes so they can see what changes they’ll need to make before raids release.

@J11 I’m not sure on what time yet. I don’t have my work schedule for next week and I wanted to plan a time that’s best for everyone.

Set a time and place. Nova will be there.

1 Like

Tonight Saturday May 11th plz at 4 or 5 central… starting at Treeus World Boss. Seems to be the easiest to access. Maybe again on Sunday?

I can be there for that I think

1 Like

Ok so in 1 hour or 2? It is 22:00 here already so I’d like to know if it’s worth waiting…

Next Sunday night or something like that? Gives people time to get ready.

Making a posting for Saturday May 11th @ 5 Central Time. Meeting at Defend the Gate outside Highsteep. First Boss will be Treeus and we will move on from there. We will see about making a posting if anyone is interested in running the world bosses again on Sunday starting around 1 Central Time hopefully making it more friendly to EU players.

1 Like

This on still in 1 hour?

Is the thing on sunday going on aswell?

A week from now, Sunday May 19, starting at 5:00 cst, we will start with highsteppe boss treesus, then chaos giant, and lastly scav giant. See you all there!

05:00 or 17:00?

5:00 PM cst on Sunday May 19

2 Likes

30min from now I guess.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.