Can I have OG orbus back, ya now the good one?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

No. The Dev Dudes have already said no, how many times are you going to be shot down before you get the point?

If you want to improve the game leave suggestions on the stuff you actually miss from preborn that you think will improve the game, don’t just ask for them to undo all the work they have done, that just isn’t going to happen

10 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You can stay in that 25% tile bud

I never stated to get rid of the new game

Looking back, you have talked about this a lot. Get the message, the answer is no. Do you think the devs will want to listen with that attitude and tone?

2 Likes

Im going to talk about it as much as i want?
My opinion and never said it needed to be an attitude problem but when your community is slowly depleting XD

Im also going to keep bringing it up when i constantly talk to new and old people and they either want the old game back or want to experience the old game and cant because there is no way to

I never told you not to talk. I am not going to argue with you. You have disrespected Rickness, me, and the community. You will get the same respect you have shown.

1 Like

Cool did i ask for your input?
Ah thats right Dont think i did

Never did, But if its been shot down whats the point in acknowledging it or feeding into it.

And you literally contradict yourself and the previous posts as this is a public forum so I can state what i want lol

You can state what you want but don’t expect people not to agree with you

Im not expecting people too, i’ve had this argument before if i receive a shitty attitude i promise i will return one XD

Man, I sure hope school does start again, soon… XD

1 Like

Oh dear here comes queen

then why are you back?

2 Likes

because i just had a conversation with over 4+ people new and old asking for the old game XD

No one has given you a bad attitude first

Okay and? I just had a conversation with people about how they wish this quarantine wasn’t in place but I’m not going to go on the covid-19 community forums and complain yet again