Can we please get an in game fish-tank for the player home or guild hall

The way I think of it working is like another chest for storage. (I know theirs the main chest by the door and the fish are already dead when thay go in to the inventory and the fact transferring the from tank to alchemy chest would be tragic.) It would be an interesting thing where you could see them swimming round in the tank when there stored.

9 Likes

I would love to have my own little fish in a tank! It would be like animal crossing

4 Likes

“So Airis, what are you doing in Orbus today?”

“Sitting in my house watching my fish swim around.” :+1:

I could imagine a player home fish tank holding a few fish, but a guild hall fish tank could take up an entire wall and at max hold one of each type of fish :star_struck:

7 Likes

As long as you stun them before putting them in the cauldron :wink:

1 Like

That would be lovely! I think it would also help make the player house more personal, which would be good in the long run…

2 Likes

I would love to see this put into the game :slight_smile:

1 Like

if that happens i’d like to see fish in the lakes too. they wouldn’t need to react to fishing they could be completely client side decorations so as to not impact performance. but i’ve always enjoyed looking for fish in bodies of water

3 Likes

Woah, hold on there, let’s get some proper lighting in the Guild Hall and a bank/chest first :wink:

3 Likes

I didn’t even know there was a guild hall

1 Like

It’s to the left of the place you establish a guild, in guild City. It has banners in front of it. They actually just re-did it. It looks a lot cooler but someone stole all of our furniture.

1 Like

What’s that? The fish tank will be back lighted and fill the entire area with beautiful luminescence? Good idea :wink: I guess the moving truck that brings the tank could bring some storage chests, too.

:grin:

1 Like

I have no idea how hard this will be to do but it is definitely on my “someday” list now :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I don’t think it would be to hared though it probably would be time consuming. (honestly I have now idea how to make games im terrible at it.) what you would need is a basic animation and movement for the fish/eels/other aquatic things. a large fish tank model that could hold several fish. and a chest to store them in that would do something simmaler to the current ones just add the animated models to the tank.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.