Cannot log in - says not connected to internet, but I am

I was playing just fine, then went and had dinner. I came back to log in and got the following screen:

I restarted the device, turned it off for 5 min then back on, uninstalled and reinstalled the game (restarting the device between), switched to other apps (which work fine) and back to Orbus. I’m out of ideas. I even clicked the citadel link and it took me to the blog page just fine. No issue with my internet.

A little concerned about my potions in the aging chest…

Edit: Seems like a bunch of folks have the same issue. @Mathieu_D @Jake_E

5 Likes

Had the same issue just now. I just got the game, explored a little bit. Went into the player home and explored there. Then when I tried to exit the home, I got stuck in a black screen. Quit the game to reload it. Ended up with same issue as you.

3 Likes

Don’t give up on it. They’re really good about addressing issues here. I’m guessing the devs might be sleeping but they’ll sort it out when they get up. I have faith <3

1 Like

I’ve read an old post on the steam forum that this issue can be caused by having the time not correct on your system. Mine was correct so that’s not the issue for me, but maybe that’s the issue for you?

Also having the same issue. Just bought the game and tried logging in for the first time and it went to no internet connection. It does that everytime i try restarting the game. I’ve also tried reinstalling it.

2 Likes

Time is correct on mine. There’s 3 of us now reporting it, so I’m guessing it’s a glitch that needs tending to. Either that or the gremlins got into things!

What system are you using? I’m on oculus quest 2.

Quest 2 here too.

Oculus quest 2 as well

ok then, that info would probably help devs when they see this post then, being we’re all on the same system.

1 Like

I also put in a bug report from my system. I’m assuming that goes to the developers of the game.

Having the same issue, been trying to login for an hour now.

1 Like

I have this issue, too.

Also have a Quest 2.

There’s clearly something broken.

yup same for me i also made a post on it and yes im on quest 2
Hopefully they can fix this soon i was planing on doing shards tonight

Same here. I also can’t log in, it says the same thing.

I also just bought the game on Quest 2 Ava I can’t play because of this issue, maybe server issues?

Okay it looks like nearly 50 people have seen this thread now so if you’re reading this, relax and check in on the game every few hours, we’ll also try to message on here when it is fixed, and the current state.

But for now it seems most or all quest 2 players will not be able to connect to the server

1 Like

Problem seems to be larger than Quest 2 users because player API doesn’t respond.
We’re waiting and support the team !

1 Like

Ha, good thing I random checked the forums after a late night of raiding on WoW >.>

Looks like our database had some issues. I restarted the server.

6 Likes

awesome. works now, thanks :smiley: