Cannot Login To Demo Using New Account

I wanted to demo your game before I purchase it but I am unable to login. I can login into the main website and to the community forum with my email and password but not into the game. I have confirmed that I am using the exact same email and password in the game client.

Not a problem that seems to happen very often (or not often reported). Can I assume that you are using SteamVR with a Steam-compatible headset (HTC, Index, etc.)?

The first questions I think of:

• Is it just giving you an ‘incorrect email/password’ error, or something else?
  • Does your password have spaces or characters with accents, tildes, etc.? (Some programs hate funky characters, not sure if Orbus does)
  • Don’t forget, passwords are case sensitive!

Sometimes, benign neglect is your best option - try again in a little while!

You can also message Mathieu_D here on the forums for more help (he’s the community manager dev) but he likely won’t see it until Monday.

I am getting “incorrect email/password”. I know for a fact I entered the right information. I pm’ed Mathieu_D. I am glad I did not pay money for this game yet. Good thing a bunch of new VR MMO’s are set to release soon.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.