Change the colour of Luck rings

To the best of my knowledge all rings share the same model/colour, It would be nice quick change to have Luck rings changed to red instead of the normal sliver colour. This would help people to catch them cheeky people in PUG raids using them when they really shouldn’t be!

9 Likes

thata actually a frikking fantastic idea.

the cheeky monkeys

2 Likes

make their hands glow lol

1 Like

You can already tell they have luck rings on Boss 5 when they die to the Hell Bros.

:frowning:

2 Likes

@Mathieu_D Any input would be nice see to a simple recolour for them!

I really don’t see why the devs should/would waste time on this. The rings are very small and you can barely see them. The only change that might make sense is to have epic rings glow, but otherwise there are a ton of other things I think they should focus their time on.

A recolour would take the best part of 5 minutes. No time waste there a bunch of people want to see this too.
Also Alphabet does several runs of Normal raids each week to help out newer players & Other guilds, It would be nice to see that players are showing up and using the right equipment.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.