Character creation issue for existing characters

I had no problem redoing the model for my first character Sognante; however, things didn’t go well with the second character, Cheyia. Cheyia loaded up looking just like the new version I had created of Sognante. Because most of the features looked like what I wanted, I only changed the hair and eye colors. When I selected the created character button however, all the features except the eye and hair colors went back to defaults. So there seems to be a bug in the second character create process for existing transfer characters.

Thanks

Hi, so it sounds like from what you’re saying when you go to create a new character the “defaults” show up as your old character, but then once you have finished creating it then it reverts to the actual defaults?

I will have a fix for this in the new build. Thanks!

I loaded up Sognante first and went into the make over options and redid all of her settings. I saved Sognante. When I clicked on Cheyia I got a screen image that looked just like the one for Sognante. I went ahead and opened the make over option for Cheyia. The image on the screen was still the same as what I had saved for Sognante. I changed the eye color and hair color on Cheyia. When I saved Cheyia, the imaged changed so that the hair style, ears, mouth, and eyes are all different than what was showing on the make over screen. The body and head shapes are the same as what was showing on the make over screen. I hope this helps.

Thanks,