Character missing/deleted

My son’s character was missing from the login screen today when he went to log in, he says he did not delete it. I was wondering if you could look into this and potentially restore his character. The character name is JimmyAK. Thanks.

Ah, this just happened to me too. My character’s name is Tarkenzo.
The character just vanished after I logged off…

Could it be restored too? :x

This one should be restored.

I tried to restore yours but the account has two already. You’ll need to delete the new one you made before I can restore it. Let me know.

Fireofhades was deleted too. @Mathieu_D

Hey, this might be a low level character, but for real, you just made my day, man.
Thanks a lot for the quick response! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Should be restored for you.

Hey this looks like the first character I made. Then deletedabout 2 wees ago. I had a level 30 scoundrel with a 15 or so musket that was deleted today or yesterday. Name may have been Fire Of Hades or FireOfHades.

Okay, I won’t be able to personal restore it then if it has the same name, but I can ask the team to do it. Go ahead and delete the one I just restored, I will let them know to find the level 30 one.

Thankyou vm

Is there a rough estimate on when it should be restored?

Hey, it happened again. My son deleted my character with the 30 musketeer and 30 scoundrel. I added a code to my headset so it wont happen again. Verry sorry.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.