Character resets every time I login

Every time I login, my character spawns in the same spot, has all the same gear, and has done all the same quests but goes back to level 1 with no XP. First time I played I got to level 4 then it reset, and today I got to 6 then it reset again. Can I get boosted back to level 6 at the very least?

That’s really strange, what is your character name? We can take a look and see what’s happening. Sorry for the issues.

Character name is lynfectious

So looking at your character, I see that you are a level 5 Musketeer – do you have a gun equipped? You would reset back to Level 1 if you switched weapon types…

Was unaware of that. Thanks. So does my maximum health and everything else go back to that of a level 1 when I am not equipping my gun or is health independent of level?

Every class has its own level and your current health is dependent on the class and level you are at that time. Also if you didn’t know- you can have equipment equipped from another class but it won’t give you any stats.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.