Chests in the Player House

Hello Orbians
I was thinking for a few days, or maybe longer, if someone ever considered suggesting an expansion to the lure chest, like the ones we do on the decoration chests. Being able to have only one stack of each ingredient is not a lot, they get maxed out so quickly. I was considering that because the tinkering chest has sooooo much space for lots of stacks, and the existing ingredients/components are fewer.
I know the limit has something to do with the ingredients positioning in the lure table. It would be an idea to have, for example, two of the same ingredient in a row so they use the same position in the table

Also, I thought if we could have a special chest for dyes - maybe next to the wardrobe? Yes, I’m crazy. I save all of the dyes I get, even the ones I never use. That would make storing them so much easier, by clicking “deposit ingredients” once, as we do in tinkering, lure and alchemy.

1 Like

soo us crazy people we buy slots in furniture chests to hold more items

1 Like

Crazy!? I’m not crazy, you’re crazy!

Mutters to myself

2 Likes

Wait
So…
Can we place non-furniture items in furniture chests?

…my my, that changes everything! Thank you!

2 Likes

You can put alchemy ingredients (fish, ore, herbs, mushrooms), lure parts, mounts, weapons, and, well, furniture in the furniture chest :wink:

I remember reading in some Dev blog post that they are planning to add the ability to use pets as furniture too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.