Colorblind for First Temple Boss (Ancient Guardian)

I know that there have been some posts already about mistkeeper or alchemy for colorblind. I wanted to post again in relation to this boss as well.

I think if you add a symbol to each of the 4 pillars and then add a symbol above the boss that matches when the shield is up (similar to maybe the honor points symbol?) it would help.

Similar with alchemy, if there is a skin of a symbol over the pot depending on the color, it would help.

Others in the party can yell out which pillar to go to but it would be nice.

8 Likes

While this is not necessary once you memorize the bosses and where each pillar / phase is you are fine. This however is still a big accessibility issue that the devs should correct. (This was complained about on mist keeper even back in old game.

1 Like

If I could make the change, I would first make four unique symbols, (or use Frost, Affliction, Fire, and Polymorph), wrap them around the pillars glowing white, and around the boss rather than the generic circles. I would also make them bigger, ideally legible from the distance of diagonal pillars.

1 Like

Colors on orbus are really dull for me, especially temple for some reason and even though I love tanking it it’s so hard cause I can’t tell the pillars easily. This would be an amazing addition.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.