Combat and pvp update

Let’s face it, after a while fighting the same old enemies gets stale. What if there was a rework for enemy combat so that enemies can have unique attack styles and patterns. For example certain enemies swing in an arc, forcing you to move back to avoid getting hit, while others swing down, causing you to move left or right to avoid the attack. Wouldn’t that freshen up combat?

Now for pvp. Warrior would need an obvious pvp buff. (Warrior has already needed a buff in general in my opinion due to how OP paladin is.) Maybe make stun more effective against players, or something to help them get closer to other players faster, or maybe even a lifesteal combo.

I also think there should be a leader board and leagues. For each league there’s a leader board. The higher the number you are on that board, the better rewards you receive, and the higher the league is, the better rewards you receive. Meaning being number one on the highest league could net you a lot of good things.

You can go up a league by gaining points. And go down a league losing points. You gain points by winning in pvp, with the amount gained depending on how good you did, and lose points by losing in pvp, with the amount you lose depending on how bad you did.

There’d also be a leader board for fellowships. It would combine the total earned by players in the fellowship.

There’d also be tournaments. There’d be 2 types, fellowship and solo tournaments. In solo tournaments to players compete against each other. One player wins if they kill the other one 3 times before the other one can kill them 3 times. The winner moves up to the next round. 4-20 people can enter, only one wins. The more people, and the higher the average point total per person is, the better the reward is. Fellowship tournaments have 4-10 fellowships competing, with ten people from each fellowship. They compete against an enemy guild in combat. Whichever fellowship has the highest amount of total kills moves up to the next round. What determines the reward is the exact same as solo tournaments except replace the word people with fellowships.and person with fellowship. So the more fellowships, and the higher the average point total per fellowship is, the better the reward is. Only one person/fellowship gets the reward and that is the winner.

Also an idea for a long term pvp mission would be win 1000 pvp battles. Or maybe kill 1000 players.

4 Likes

I mean it would increase pvp interest.

CAN ANYONE RESPOND!? I poured all my passion for pvp into this.

I think a pvp longterm would be cool!

1 Like

I love to see more people dedicated to improving pvp, this is one of my favorite aspects of the game but i feel like it doesnt get enough appreciation. Nice to find someone else who loves it. A pvp longterm would a, increase pvp interest, and b, make pvp more worth it, so im all for it. Good idea!

1 Like

I really can’t believe there’s already a long term for everything else except pvp!

2 Likes

There isn’t one for dragon racing

3 Likes

the devs simply do not care about pvp, scoundrels have been broken and unfair for almost a year, but hopefully in the new pvp update they bring something to the table. and a PvP leaderboard would be awesome. it would drive people to try and get on there so everyone could see and revive pvp finally.

2 Likes

If they don’t care about it I don’t think they would be making a whole update to pvp

2 Likes

they might be putting a little bit of effort into it now but they haven’t for the past well since the game came out

1 Like

They don’t care at all about it, sad thing is that could be some fun world pvp.

Tweaking balance for just BGs is almost as much a slap in the face as doing nothing :joy:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure battlegrounds wasn’t a thing in preborn and is a pretty big pvp thing, it was balanced before the dps patch too. The reason they didn’t immediately patch it is because there were way more important things they had to deal with

1 Like

similar to the lifesteal affix, the warrior’s provoke combo will slightly heal themself if they select the righteousness talent. though i would argue that for most people the paladin’s healing book is more consistent, the warrior does have the ability to self-heal

i don’t disagree though that the warrior needs to be buffed. there’s a reason most tanks choose to be paladin

Doesn’t need to be buffed, it needs some fundamental changes in order to compete with paladin.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.