Combat and status system suggestion

Hello, I have yet to play the game so you may be wondering how could I have any suggestions since I don’t know much about it.
I have been watching many videos and reading what other people thought about the game.
I want to suggest for melee classes’s attack speed to be related to their stats, the better stats they have the better they move, maybe in accordance with the weight and level of the equipment too, this way the players may not get tired so fast and have time to get used to the movements.

It may be stupid, I know, this is just a thought.

Yes it usually helps playing the game, specially a VR one… what you don’t see from a video is how melee combat feels - if there is such a thing btw, the only ‘melees’ in this game are the tanks actually… and one of them, the paladin, is hardly about speed, but timing. So you likely mean the warrior class, here your speed comes from your own strength, you are as fast as you can swing your controllers, up to a certain hard cap where combos won’t register anymore.
While I do think there can be interesting things like a mist or mud which changes/slows normal weapon usage it won’t likely be attractive for everyday-fights.

The whole point is developing a muscle memory of your swing combos, which would be spoiled by ever-changing base stats. VR games are like a sport, you yourself define your speed, practice and you get better also how you swing plays a role, some do very tiny movements which still register so that is rather the key to not get exhausted etc.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.