Come on down to Kame House

Move Well
Learn Well
Eat Well
Rest Well

We are fresh face to to the fellowship scene and are working to help each other learn, level and expand our expertise all while having a good time.

So long as you can respect one another anyone is welcome to join regardless of character/skill level however as we are aiming to be end game higher levels will take priority since there is a low cap to the number of players that can join.

We currently just hit level two and are well on our way towards level 3 with only 6 members out of the original ten left.

I like to think that this guild will become known as “the good guy guild” I want our members to have a reputation of being helpful knowledgeable respectful and last but not least skillful at what they do.

Our endgame content will probably be raiding on Saturday night’s EST (will set days and times in stone when we actually get a group going)

I personally go out of my way to help players in need and ask that my guild mates to follow that example they need not join the fellowship to receive aid but they must promise to pay it forward to the next person in need of help they find in their adventures.

That being said, please do not beg for hand outs or dungeon runs. I’m happy to help you start your own group but being carried doesn’t teach you how to play better.

If you are interested in a fellowship full of friendly faces seeking to down end game content as we hit level cap together please feel free to approach Ozarue in game.

Hope to hear from you soon.

1 Like

Update, i just created a discord, feel free to join us there but please keep the chat respectful.