Compass and book bug

Playing ranger and most of the time when Im grabbing for arrows im getting the compass stuck to my hand sparking and making lots of noise, I then have to put it behind my head to get rid of it which then spawns the book right in my face making it really frustrating to play

2 Likes

What I’d really like to see is the journal and the compass removed from the players body completely and change into tools that can go on the tool belt like potions, this would fix so many problems and get it out the way when it’s not needed

4 Likes

deffo would like to be able to put compass in inventory

1 Like

How about just a hide in combat option? So unless you’re actively holding it, make it disappear when in combat.

Cause it’s not always in combat when it gets in the way, can get in the way when mounting up, grabing potions, grabbing arrows before in combat

If we could get a quick button to hide the tool belt, I’d be okay with having those as tools. Unfortunately, on the tool belt is even worse for Paladins as far as placement goes and the belt doesn’t disappear at all

ditto shamans, rangers, scoundrels… anybody who has to ‘grab’ off their belt as a class. Some of these new mechanics are really cluttering up the screen, if you hit grab you may or may not get a selfy cam instead of an arrow or a libram, or your loot off the ground :wink:

I agree should be able to hide all non class stuff very easily… maybe even a gesture (to reveal potions)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.