Cooldowns and there actual effects

@Outlander_Robert Too many things are misinterpreted and unconfirmed in this game regarding class mechanics. Would really appreciate an actual/accurate guide in the journal. Would be very much appreciated.

Anything in particular you mean? Specific class mechanics, talents, etc?

I mean personally to list a few I would like the journal to mention which musket orbs empower your turret, what interrupts are and all of the ways your equipped class can do them

Also scattering more spell totems and statues around the world would be cool. It feels a bit unsatisfying that you canā€™t add all the spell pictures to your book. A lot of the zones just donā€™t have any of them so adding a few to wastelands, hulthines basin, and the forsaken isles would be cool and would give players more reasons to explore more of the overworld

Particularly Tank, either the book is wrong or the players are wrong and itā€™s causing a lot of issues. Bard was another one that had issues specifically the Solo talent and the exact use of talents or crescendos (Defense is the first one that comes to mind) Rangers charged shoot debuff is often misunderstood, warriors provoke combo(the actual effect of charged provoke) both tanks taunts (and there actual intended effect. Scoundrel curve shot(the rank and who it effects. Runemage (the tax on Triplicity). Shaman (multiple, mostly off meta talents) musket( charged orbs and there effect on turret.) theyā€™re also many things that were changed in previous reworks and balnces that are unexplained in game some that a majority of the players donā€™t know about or donā€™t have access to the correct info

Iā€™m not 100% what you are referencing for the tank book but you should never rule out that players can often be absolutely astoundingly wrong about things. If Iā€™m ever unsure I will always take the time to test things myself to be sure.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t matter the rank it only affects you unless you have breakshot and thatā€™s on charge shots not on curves.

Orbs that effect turret are;
Renew, adds half of a renews effect onto whoever the turret heals. Not great unless there is a lot of movement in a fight as it overrites the stronger version of renew.
Cure Wounds, adds stronger healing to the turret. Ex. Base heal is 500, empowering turret adds another 500, shooting with cure wounds adds 250 on top. Total heal with an empowered turret shot with cure is 1250 if empowered and shot with a cure in a basic number perspective. (These are not the real numbers just what I remember from testing around a year and a half ago looking at combat logs.)
Poison, adds a poison effect to damage hits from your turret at presumably half potency like the heals. Didnā€™t test that in particular. Not recommended to do on a healing turret because the turret ai likes focusing damage over healing.
This is how I understand at least these 2 points.

I think itā€™s more the fact someone will ask a question about a class and someone will run up and say something like ā€œYou always bounce everything off your turretā€ or ā€œRank bebuff effects everyoneā€ and sometimes even get mad if you prove them wrong. Itā€™s just really frustrating particularly when someone asks for help and you know the answer but 5 other people come at them with 5 different answers and nobody is wrong :expressionless:. I just donā€™t argue Iā€™m just like sure yup Iā€™m totally wrong go for it and walk away. Itā€™s really irritating and all it does is hurt players trying to learn.

1 Like

Trust me, I completely understand the frustration about false information regarding different abilities. I have no idea where most of the misinformation comes from.

1 Like

Misplaced confidenence in people :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Its problably not the fact that you proved them wrong, but the way you do it. There is logic and emotion at play. You win with logic, you loose with their emotions. You hurt their pride to say it very simpleā€¦

Yeah i get that I have a hard time letting stuff gošŸ˜…

You and me both lol. Iā€™ve only recently gotten better at it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.