Curve bullet rank display are too far to see

When we succeed in doing a curve bullet , the rank display text is too far to see.
It shows on the monster head that stays very far when we try to do a curve bullet rank4 or5. Can you show it upon our gun, to easy to see it? or just an icon with the rank number upon our gun.

Love this game , thank
Eye problem scoundrel.

8 Likes

Verry much this. Especially as it pops up INSIDE some bosses.
Should have a visual tag on the gun

1 Like

This change would be great as I mentioned many times in the past… It would be way more useful for beginner scoundrels then the change of showing the card toolbelt.

I would like to add that I want to also make sure if this gets changed, that rank V is the maximim curve. Because currently it is not always the case. Currently you get rank 5.x as max curve for max dps boost. So even seeing rank 5 does not mean you did max rank… Which is kind of stupid.

2 Likes

Yea a better/close rank indicator of the active rank would help tons, so many are invisible… often enough I reapply (supposedly?) lower ranks because I wasn’t sure about the number.

Wait hold on, Rank V isn’t necessarily max?? Yooooo

Welcome to Orbus. The land of the hidden mechanics xD

3 Likes

Hi, we appreciate the feedback and suggestions - we’ll take a look and see if that’s something that would be quickly/easily changed or if that would require longer development.

4 Likes

That would be awesome! Hopefully it’s a quick fix…

So you’re saying that max boost is V.x ? and not V

yes It V.x in every rank (I.x ,II.x,III.x,IV.x)
you can try it by recheck the damage you shoot.
Example when it show the same as rank2 ,but the damage are not the same number.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.