cant wait to see chase fan art

2 Likes

nice, looking forward to mine

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This is so cool !

1 Like

Here is @ChaseChair hiding in wait, ready to ambush whoever takes the goblin bait.

15 Likes

Commissions are open, but limited to one, no exceptions this time :wink:

Each commission takes about 8-13+ hours to make, so I’d like to offer a trade of my time drawing for some of your time in-game playing(not 8+ hours worth). This is very flexible, please consider what you like to do in game, whether you’ve been only playing a week or since the first Beta, I will work with you. Do you like to breed dragons? Or do you like potion brewing? Fishing? Dram offer?
I don’t want to be carried through any content, if I’m gonna run a dungeon then I want to be a contributing member of the team, which I’m not ready to be yet.

The info I want when designing a commission:
This does not need to be in your request post, it can be PM ‘d to me later, preferably within a day or so, as I can’t get started without it. It could take anywhere from a few days to several weeks, depending on real life, for me to complete the request.

• Toon’s name if different from the forum
• Favorite class to play, or classes, or undetermined?
• Male or female toon, or undetermined?
• Favorite colors?
• Armor styled similar to in-game wear, or an original outfit?
• What is one or two of your favorite activities in OrbusReborn? Or did you have an idea for your fanart?
• Please include a pic of your avatar without helm.
• Trade offer

For the moment I am accepting one trade requests, that commission will be the first to reply with a request in this thread. If more requests are made, then I’m sorry, the additional request will not happen. Please try again when I post for another. If anyone that has a fanart already but would like a new one for Reborn, you are welcome too.

3 Likes

May I grab one?

1 Like

You got it Myke :grinning:

Commissions are closed again

looks awesome i bet chase will love it

1 Like

Yay! I’m excited.

1 Like

Its amazing!!! Thank you so much it’s so cool

1 Like

I like how my cat is on my head very nice, actually looks like my cat irl

1 Like

is it finny or sage

1 Like

Finnie is my black cat

1 Like

These are all dope.

Definitely gonna try and get one if I can catch it when commissions are open again.

2 Likes

I don’t remember the goblin being in guild city. Are you trying to kill the players you raid with?

2 Likes

i like killing trump, back before he got a +5

2 Likes

@ChaseChair If you want the kitty to look more like Finnie just let me know, it’d be a pretty quick and easy edit (with ref pic of course since I don’t know what Finnie looks like) :slight_smile:

@Yoh_T I do try to post the open commission at different times of the day, just to try to give every time zone/player an opportunity to be the first to check, but I don’t have a set pattern to it, I just kinda remember what time of day I posted it last and then try the next post at a somewhat opposite time

And yeah @Richleth, I didn’t think the goblin would be in the Guild City, but it’s a symbol of PVP, so I tossed it in as it does kinda look like PVP bait. Also, since it is a raid area I didn’t think the PVP symbol would really come across if I just added some other characters :smiley:

2 Likes

Yay i get to put a picture of finnie on the forums!!

5 Likes