Daeresha’s Orbus Fan Art - Thread#3

Carly looks so damn fancy.

1 Like

Ill keep the thread alive

4 Likes

should be pinned! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It should, @Riley_D could you make it so this thread won’t close so Daeresha does not have to keep making these threads due the the topic closing? We all love the art and use the thread but art also takes more than 20 days usually.

2 Likes

PM me if it happens to close without anyone noticing, and I should be able to reopen it.

9 Likes

Here to celebrate having my 2018 list complete and the beginning of new requests is Dae Reborn!
As both my avatar and the real me have gone blonde in recent months so I figured it was time to revamp my own pic, Musketeer/Scoundrel. :smiley:

Thank you so much everyone for your patience as some of you were waiting nearly a year. I had lost some family in the last year, and while the list did help me stay engaged with the community, I just feel it would be too overwhelming to start another list. That said, I am going to start taking commissions again, just one at a time :blush:

Each commission takes about 8-13+ hours to make, so I’d like to offer a trade of my time drawing for some of your time in-game playing(not 8+ hours worth). This is very flexible, please consider what you like to do in game. Do you like to breed dragons? Or do you like potion brewing? Fishing? Dram offer?
I don’t want to be carried through any content, if I’m gonna run a dungeon then I want to be a contributing member of the team, which I’m not ready to be yet.

The info I want when designing a commission:
This does not need to be in your request post, it can be PM ‘d to me later, preferably within a day or so, as I can’t get started without it. It could take anywhere from a few days to several weeks, depending on real life, for me to complete the request.

• Toon’s name if different from the forum
• Favorite class to play, or classes, or undetermined?
• Male or female toon, or undetermined?
• Favorite colors?
• Armor styled similar to in-game wear, or an original outfit?
• What is one or two of your favorite activities in OrbusReborn? Or did you have an idea for your fanart?
• Please include a pic of your avatar without helm.
• Trade offer

For the moment I am accepting one trade request, that person will be the first to reply with a request in this thread. If more than one request is made, then I’m sorry, the additional request will not happen. Please try again when I post for another. If anyone that has a fanart already but would like a new one for Reborn, you are welcome too.

15 Likes

I so want to steal this, but seeing that I am your latest pic il wait a bit. @Asmund_T ?

1 Like

That’s really awesome! I love it!

1 Like

sure, I’d like a drawing done

1 Like

sounds good @Asmund_T
Commissions are temp closed :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been asking so much about when you’re taking new request and today’s the day finally. i would like to make an official request.

1 Like

temp closed, fml well ill be waiting for the next one!

1 Like

It will be available again :blush:

1 Like

That’s super awesome. Always look forward to these when you update this thread!

1 Like

Super messy sketch time :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

From super messy, to this.

Here is @Asmund_T 's pic. I had a very samurai feel from the pics he sent so I tried to keep some of that in the picture, also tried combining the warrior and mage outfits into one. So the end result is a MageTank, relaxing against a gravestone after a successful PVP fight.

17 Likes

Amazing as always :grin:

2 Likes

Commissions are open, but limited.

Each commission takes about 8-13+ hours to make, so I’d like to offer a trade of my time drawing for some of your time in-game playing(not 8+ hours worth). This is very flexible, please consider what you like to do in game. Do you like to breed dragons? Or do you like potion brewing? Fishing? Dram offer?
I don’t want to be carried through any content, if I’m gonna run a dungeon then I want to be a contributing member of the team, which I’m not ready to be yet.

The info I want when designing a commission:
This does not need to be in your request post, it can be PM ‘d to me later, preferably within a day or so, as I can’t get started without it. It could take anywhere from a few days to several weeks, depending on real life, for me to complete the request.

• Toon’s name if different from the forum
• Favorite class to play, or classes, or undetermined?
• Male or female toon, or undetermined?
• Favorite colors?
• Armor styled similar to in-game wear, or an original outfit?
• What is one or two of your favorite activities in OrbusReborn? Or did you have an idea for your fanart?
• Please include a pic of your avatar without helm.
• Trade offer

For the moment I am accepting two trade requests, those commissions will be the first two to reply with a request in this thread. If more than two requests are made, then I’m sorry, the additional request will not happen. Please try again when I post for another. If anyone that has a fanart already but would like a new one for Reborn, you are welcome too.

3 Likes

Can I take one? :-o

1 Like

You got it Burnator :blush:
One more opening available!

1 Like