Daeresha’s Orbus Fan Art - Thread#3

its a-fricken-dorable

1 Like

thats a women morfran:joy:

1 Like

Sorry Vasilia, there is one man among the ladies, I think that’s who Morfran is talking about :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That hairstyle reminds me of burnator. :rofl: He helped me do a quest when I first started Orbus many moons ago.

4 Likes

Rejinx and yecal? 20 characters

2 Likes

As much as I’d love that I never requested one. I knew that she had so many to do and Jinx got his already.

1 Like

You know your artwork is great. I’m pretty sure every member in this community loves your artwork. I would like to see you work on something on the side, a complete original monster. Something you could put out to us the community and then we hype you up so much to get the devs to turn it into an actual in game mob could be a normal enemy or even elite. Could be a raid boss or dungeon boss or even a world boss your idea is up to you but I guarantee everyone would back this idea up and if you put the effort into the artwork and got multiple angles even the devs would love it bc you are that good.

10 Likes

lol, thanks, but no promises on a monster design :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean just an idea plus the devs have a roadmap like they mentioned so most of it is planned but they do plan to constantly push out new content so there would be a big chance your artwork could make it in game. Just know it’ll never happen until you try.

1 Like

I was thinking burnator too.

3 Likes

For those of you that guessed Burnator, you are correct!
Here is @Burnator and @Roxy

24 Likes

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That is really amazing

1 Like

That looks amazing Daeresha! Very cute thank you so much!!! This was a bit of a surprise!
Frosted spit always felt like home so this was very fitting :heart_eyes::grinning:
“Last dance before server go down?”

3 Likes

My iPad hates me so much for the marathon colouring session I did yesterday :sweat_smile:
Now that it’s cooled off, and charged up, I can share the art for @Carly_B

19 Likes

Aw, the Burnator and Roxy one is special. I love it!

1 Like

You captured Carly perfectly, lmao. I love it.

1 Like

Carly looks so damn fancy.

1 Like

Ill keep the thread alive

4 Likes

should be pinned! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like