Daeresha’s Orbus Fan Art - Thread#3

Pencil teasers

Making use of one of my many sketchbooks, and it’s small so I can doodle a little at work :smirk:

14 Likes

Haha, looking adorable. Love these updates.

1 Like

i think the bottom one is gundrakk
:joy:

1 Like

You would be right :grin:

1 Like

@Gundrakk remember lucien plateau wilds the chickens :rofl:

1 Like

@Gundrakk :joy:

4 Likes

You guys didn’t exactly let me forget :laughing:

2 Likes

yep what shiki made that pic so funny

1 Like

Arcane missile is not the best idea when there’s a death chicken around :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

i shoud make one with the baby truffle hogs :joy:

1 Like

Day amazing as always! I love the 2nd one!!

2 Likes

Sorry, this is taking longer than I expected, RL drama

Here is @Gundrakk, the mighty PVP player, that was taken down by a death chicken! :chicken:

Still working on the squid pic… I mean, Burnator :wink: :squid:

18 Likes

I love it!!! Death to killer chickens!!!

1 Like

Squids for headgear… well at least Squiddy looks happy as he sucks on @Burnator’s bald spot. All those tentacles do seem to get in the way of dragon racing though.

14 Likes

love it so cuite

1 Like

look what @Daeresha so awesome what i see at baby truffle hog and now need dog shoulders and pug helmets

:joy:

3 Likes

Commissions are open, but limited.

Each commission takes about 8-13+ hours to make, so I’d like to offer a trade of my time drawing for some of your time in-game playing(not 8+ hours worth). This is very flexible, please consider what you like to do in game, whether you’ve been only playing a week or since the first Beta, I will work with you. Do you like to breed dragons? Or do you like potion brewing? Fishing? Dram offer?
I don’t want to be carried through any content, if I’m gonna run a dungeon then I want to be a contributing member of the team, which I’m not ready to be yet.

The info I want when designing a commission:
This does not need to be in your request post, it can be PM ‘d to me later, preferably within a day or so, as I can’t get started without it. It could take anywhere from a few days to several weeks, depending on real life, for me to complete the request.

• Toon’s name if different from the forum
• Favorite class to play, or classes, or undetermined?
• Male or female toon, or undetermined?
• Favorite colors?
• Armor styled similar to in-game wear, or an original outfit?
• What is one or two of your favorite activities in OrbusReborn? Or did you have an idea for your fanart?
• Please include a pic of your avatar without helm.
• Trade offer

For the moment I am accepting one trade requests, that commission will be the first to reply with a request in this thread. If more requests are made, then I’m sorry, the additional request will not happen. Please try again when I post for another. If anyone that has a fanart already but would like a new one for Reborn, you are welcome too.

4 Likes

@Daeresha im trying to get @Troy_V one or @Trumpchange even @ChaseChair :grin:

1 Like

I would like to get one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, I’m a little unclear on whether your putting in a request for one of those players, or if your trying to get their attention @Vasilia_F. So I’m gonna do this and make an exception, Vasilia choose one of your candidates to have a pic, and @AcaviGER you are also getting a pic. I look forward to your request PMs :smile:

Commissions are closed :relieved:

3 Likes