Daeresha’s Orbus Fan Art - Thread#3

Lol, you got it @Reyterra
:grin:

1 Like

Apologies, just bumping this a little to keep the thread open. :blush:

2 Likes

Hi all, sorry haven’t had much desire to draw recently, and now we’re getting ready to move house. So I’ve decided to take a little break. Hopefully just for a few more weeks and I’ll likely be drawing again after getting settled in our new home.

Reyterra, I definitely have not forgotten about you, please wait a bit longer, I’ll get your pic done after my break.

9 Likes

Take all the time you need. Just like they say, can’t rush excellence. :wink:

4 Likes

Keeping thread open.

4 Likes

bump 10char

1 Like

Ah I missed it again

1 Like

bump 10char

1 Like

I just went ahead and reset the timer for this thread so you wont have to keep bumping it.

7 Likes

bumping

1 Like

We don’t need to bump the thread anymore, it won’t close.

2 Likes

Damn I thought this was an art post for a second.

3 Likes

Sorry your hopes were dashed this morning Richleth, but this time it’s the real thing!

@Reyterra sorry for the wait

I thought folding the wings forward would be nice, like using the feathers to conceal his face or weapon and keep a measure of mystery.

I know I was trying to be “paid” by easy in-game items, but I also hoped to get back into playing. I still want to, I really enjoyed Orbus during the first year, but Reborn confuses me I guess. We’ll have to see what the future holds. Saying that, I won’t be asking for trade items for fanart, including past agreements that I haven’t been online for to collect.

Commissions are open again, but limited to one.

The info I want when designing a commission:
This does not need to be in your request post, it can be PM ‘d to me later, preferably within a day or so, as I can’t get started without it. It could take anywhere from a few days to several weeks, depending on real life, for me to complete the request.

• Toon’s name if different from the forum
• Favorite class to play, or classes, or undetermined?
• Male or female toon, or undetermined?
• Favorite colors?
• Armor styled similar to in-game wear, or an original outfit?
• What is one or two of your favorite activities in OrbusReborn? Or did you have an idea for your fanart?
• Please include a pic of your avatar without helm.
Any other reference pics are appreciated.

For the moment I am accepting one request, that commission will be the first to reply with a request in this thread. If more requests are made, then I’m sorry, the additional request will not happen. Please try again when I post for another. If anyone that has a fanart already but would like a new one for Reborn, you are welcome too.

12 Likes

It’s gorgeous, it’s perfect, it’s better than what I asked for! Thank you daeresha!

3 Likes

dibs! 10char

I’ll have to get you the info tomorrow (12 am here)

1 Like

Ok Ian_L, I look forward to hearing from you :smile:

So you created schmoopy’s profile picture, very nice work indeed x3

1 Like

I’ve been trying to get one done since OG Orbus😭

1 Like

Soon™

Think of it this way, I’m still making them, and I think my drawings are improving :thinking:. So when you do get one, it’ll look better then it could’ve a year ago :wink:

3 Likes

Class is in session. Here’s @Ian_L showing some aspiring mages some magic. :grin:

The info I want when designing a commission:
This does not need to be in your request post, it can be PM ‘d to me later, preferably within a day or so, as I can’t get started without it. It could take anywhere from a few days to several weeks, depending on real life, for me to complete the request.

• Toon’s name if different from the forum
• Favorite class to play, or classes, or undetermined?
• Male or female toon, or undetermined?
• Favorite colors?
• Armor styled similar to in-game wear, or an original outfit?
• What is one or two of your favorite activities in OrbusReborn? Or did you have an idea for your fanart?
• Please include a pic of your avatar without helm.
Any other reference pics are appreciated.

For the moment I am accepting one request, that commission will be the first to reply with a request in this thread. If more requests are made, then I’m sorry, the additional request will not happen. Please try again when I post for another. If anyone that has a fanart already but would like a new one for Reborn, you are welcome too. Artwork is free :laughing:

14 Likes