Daily pop up horror

Any way to turn of the daily info popup that appears on logging in? I have a deep loathing of popups

2 Likes

These are really annoying, especially because I already have the help signs and tutorial signs disabled in the menu. There appears to be no way to disable these new ones.

Have you gotten repeats? They should only show up once ever and then you will never see them again.

4 Likes

Nah they show up after every login and maybe when I switch zones… :rofl:

I get them every login as well, and occasionally when leaving a dungeon.

I don’t mind them… I think what Mathieu says is once you seen them all they should be gone, automatically, so 1-2 weeks it’s tough but then no more.

And I saw no spelling mistakes, so far (only checked out like 2-3 though), that is also an improvement. (Still waiting for “Tempature” to be fixed over my cauldron, this really freaks me out XD )

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve seen them all yet. So maybe they’ll be gone in one-two weeks. In which case, they’re probably very helpful for newer players.

They should turn off when you turn off tutorials

I only ever see them when I sign on for the first time that day. I am on an Oculus Quest if that makes a difference.

Just FYI , I have seen repeats , if that was not the intention.

Tutorial info also shows up in your house (like how to do alchemy, etc…) if you log in to your house. Slight annoyance but wasn’t a popup at the least.

1 Like

I am getting repeats

I saw it today twice so far

Quick questions - regarding repeats (seeing a single one multiple times), was it on different characters? They’re tied to your character so you might see it twice if you switch character until it goes through the dozen or so of them.

Regarding seeing multiple a day, it’s based on the daily server reset so you might see two of them too if you played around the time of the reset.

1 Like

Can’t we just get a option to turn it off?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.