December Stress Test Feedback Thread

OK so thats why, the game is awesome, and i love the fishing, i even went out fishing with a friend. Then i got disconnected and couldn’t find them again :frowning:

Thanks for keeping us up to date. I was getting the ‘Websocket connection closed by remote host’ error as well and just noticed the character selection is offline. Good to see an immediate response on communication here.

I’m having this same issue

They were really good last time too. The benefit of the shorter play window is they get to sit there and watch us :slight_smile:

1 Like

@The_Doctor You can point the controller in the direction you want to go, you don’t have to look to navigate with trackpad locomotion…

To anyone else: i saw buildings with stairs, but I couldn’t go up any of them. Are those working in this pre-alpha? What are we supposed to be testing, exactly?

@Maxwell_C : okay, I don’t think the stairs work for trackpad movement type. I’ll switch back to teleport and see if that did anything different for stair usage. Thank you :slight_smile:

Sometimes the trackpad locomotion doesn’t work, but clicking on the pad to teleport still does

huh I’ll have to try it again. It was only moving forward and backwards based on the direction I was looking when I tried it

The stairs are working! Teleport into the blue square to go up and down.

I noticed that as well. Locomotion kept giving out temporarily.

pointing the controller worked for me too

Are the servers back up for anyone? also will it automatically update the servers in the launcher or will i have to close it and open it back up again if i want to check?

It’s been automatic. I still paranoid-ily restart it every once in a while though.

Still down for me. I have been periodically closing and reopening the window.

YEa i just got here and everything seems down for me.

Same here, just to be sure :grin:

I will let you all know when it’s back up. Might be another 5-10 minutes. I’ll extend the test longer as well.

4 Likes

Nice, thanks for the update.

Appreciate it Riley. Take your time. :smiley:

guess i’ll just wait here playing Nintendo until its back up :confused:

Anyone figure out how to attack with the berserker? I’m hitting the enemy but I never see damage register…