Decurse not working?

Okay so decurse works when I use musketeer but as a runemage I decurse a teammate that has been poisoned and it sometimes removes the poison other times it doesn’t?? Also when ever I get poisoned I decurse myself (my feet) and it never and I repeat ever! Removes the poison no matter what even if I headshot myself with the decurse. Am I missing something? Cause I thought decurse decurses things?

If you’re shooting yourself, try putting the wand in your face or very close and firing that so that way it explodes on you

1 Like

Pretty sure the spell is not an aoe, so if your shooting it at your feet, it might be hitting the ground and not you, but idk

Don’t quote me if im wrong but I think the current week is a reaction test week.

Shooting your feet does work but it only removes the most recent debuff and as such when there is reaction test it can put a new poison on you that causes you to decurse reaction test instead of the deadly elite’s poison

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.