Desync Issue in combat

Happened yesterday.

Just entered the Lab. During the second trash pull, one of our guys got the message on their screen and then they disappeared/desync.

Okay, would you say that was about a minute after you got into the dungeon? Or longer?

Also Iā€™m not sure if they noticed or not but did you all appear ā€œgreenā€ to them (like they were in the party)?

Yeah we all appeared green, in every single case.

The message shows up as a blip, its very quick but you notice it, sort of like the ā€œreconnect to server messageā€ but obviously not exactly the same style that message uses. I do not know if everyone turns white during this half second blip.

I would say however itā€™s about a minute to 1.5 minutes after we entered the dungeon.

@Chris_G1
Are you playing using normal UDP or the websocket option?

I also had the same problems.

I also noticed when this de-sync happens in a dungeon it says you are no longer in the party and you have to relog.

It happened to 3-4 of us a few times yesterday.

Some of us were using the web socket option, some not.

We are all europeans if that could be an issue contributing towards it. We have nearly wiped a few times on boss fights because of this too.

Thanks,

Normal. 20char20car20cars

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.