Desynch and Audio issues Friday Night

Last night was the most challenging I’ve seen yet for desynchs and audio issues. More than once, most of our raid parties lost audio at the same time, and desynchs were requiring various people to relog between every battle attempt.

Between guild city hard mode and Napur normal mode, I had to relog over a dozen times due to audio disappearing, and another 8-10 times for desynchs. This was between 5 and 7pm Pacific Time, and there were still some issues in shards later in the evening (8-10pm pacific)

1 Like

I was having similar issues I believe on Thursday and Friday in both shards and raids as well. The audio would just completely stop and no one could communicate whatsoever. Made it extremely hard for us to complete anything. I will say that I think every shard I lost audio in was Ancient Temple. The raids, I have no idea if there were any correlations, though. Re-logging didn’t fix the issue, and neither did closing out of Orbus and restarting it completely, and the fact that it happened to all of us at once, and continued til we left the dungeon, and even followed us all back to Highsteppe, made us feel like we weren’t isolated in experiencing these bugs

We’re sorry for the frustration, and we’ll investigate further - did the audio just stop working mid-fight, like everything was fine and then suddenly all is silent?

It actually seemed to happen between fights. I didn’t notice it cut out (at least for me) while we were actually fighting. Like we’d leash the boss and then everyone would lose audio (Citadel first boss). Or someone would be discussing strategy after we revived and go out of proximity (in HM GC) and then when they came back near me I couldn’t hear anything.

Maybe some others could provide more info, as it was happening to many of us. We had multiple people having to relog between every attempt.

I have to agree with all the aforementioned comments in addition to the fact that the game seems to be progressively getting worse. My cards for Scoundrel constantly stop working. I’ve been randomly getting booted from the game. I have to relog twice in order to reawaken. My Muski ball disappears and won’t show up again unless I relog. It’s getting to this point where the game is becoming unplayable. Because no matter how good you are at mechanics you can’t beat higher levels for anything with so many technical problems.

What would it take to fix these things?

1 Like

We’re sorry for the frustration, and have been tackling these sort of issues. It appears we recently managed to fix the ranger weak spot issues and we will move on to some of these other class bugs to get them resolved.

The ideal breakthrough to get them fixed would be to find a reliable way to reproduce them and narrow step by step as much as possible, as the large randomness and lack of clear cause is what makes them difficult and time consuming to fix.

Totally understand that. Debugging can be so frustrating, and your efforts are appreciatd!

Just wanted to leave a note about this one as it was happening to multiple folks at a time, which was different than usual.

I would like to add - regarding the silence bug - that I had a similar experience to @Jen_G where it appeared that the party all lost audio when we were between fights, at least one of these times after having leashed the first boss in Ancient Temple (though I don’t remember exactly where it happened the other times that this occurred)

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.