Dev Blog: Questions and Answers #5

Hey everyone, we posted a new Q&A answering a lot of your questions over on our Blog today, talking about future content and many other things. Additionally, Robert answered a ton of questions over on the forums which you can check out here.

We really appreciate all the questions we’ve received and we’re excited to show you what we’ve been working on with the new Citadel Raid pretty soon!

4 Likes

Is Account-Wide storage something that’s on the list?
No.

Whyyyyyy :sob:

2 Likes

Is there additional support in the works for Valve Index controllers?

1 Like

i just want to be able to turn with a wand in my hand! :sob:

3 Likes

Looking forward to the balance changes to tank/healers. also the initial mechanic hunting for the raid will be fun. Do we know when the hard mode will release yet?

Its going to be some time 2021 most likely as they released hard mode a month after normal came out for guild city raid. Personally hoping that both raid entrances are in a place will little reason to go to like lamavora

Is Account-Wide storage something that’s on the list?

No.

My next question is “why is it not on the list?” lol

We do have plans on doing a pass through the existing classes and fixing any bugged skills, or class mechanics in the existing classes once the Raid is out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.