Disappointed, unable to kill anything

What if you set up a timr with your fellowship? Say let’s get on around 8 CT and try out this dungeon. Or just on the discord server and see who wants to do a run. Last 2 days when i was on the server population was low but the discord server people have more easy time to check. Just send out a message see who is free and go from there. Just some alternative ideas. That way you know who is in the party and you already probably know them in the game.

Right now the only thing that gave me issues were some of the healing mobs. But that’s a different thread.

But @Cody_J much like any MMO you have to get used to your class, its skills and how some mobs require different strategies. But Orbus takes a very unique take on it, because it requires an amount of skill from the player on a different level.

If you’d like next beta I’d happily help you out on some leveling and any trouble you might be having with a class or particular mob. The only class I would be no help in is the rune mage ahaha. I just got my want this beta. This game is a lot of fun and I’d be happy to help you out.