Dragon Terrarium Missing

Apparently they destroyed their terrarium.

2 Likes

Does it come back when you exit the house? Or when you log in and out?

Nope, tried logging in/out and going to graveyard and coming back in.

Logged back in later today, have my dragons, and they reproduced after a minute, but my inventory chest is gone. Tried leaving the house and coming back in.

Ended back at square 1.

1 Like

i get this alot as well, it seems if i load in from anywhere that isnt a logging in, it doesnt show. so if i teleport using the home teleport it wont appear or just walk inside, but if i relog from within the house it fixes

Thanks for that bit of advice. I did something yesterday and they both appeared again.

This happened to me as well, with the terrarium there and nothing else. Nothing in the basement either. So far the roles havent switched.

just logged back on and it took around 5 relogs including swapping to alternate connection to get the terrarium to reappear

it happened to me too, it needed SO (!!!) many reloggs, change class, relog, teleport Into my house, or whatever, that it was finally back

Btw, when I teleport to my house, ALWAYS that happens

Anyone that experiences the issue of some objects not appearing in their house correctly, please send your output_log.txt to [email protected] and just give a brief description of what wasn’t showing up.

You can find it in steam\steamapps\common\OrbusVR\vrclient_Data\output_log.txt

Has there been a fix yet? Couldn’t get it back through several relogs and teleportation.

Can you send me your log? I still haven’t gotten many about this issue yet.

I’ve just send you oculus output data over and will have a go on the steam version, although it’s unlikely to make a difference.

Also is it true, that you are happy for us to breed dragons on the second character and trade them to our first character?

Yes that’s fine, re: using a second character.

I got your log just now, it looks like you are running an older version of the game perhaps? So you might try Steam instead and see if it makes a difference.

It says version 5.53 installed a day ago, no new update is offered.

Also missing on Steam, no new patch outstanding either (beta branch)

Update, just switched to musketeer, logged out and reconnected via normal connection method. It’s back.

Update 2

It’s gone again after leaving the player house and returning.

Go ahead and send us your output log from steam and well take another look at it, and also the beta branch on steam was rolled into the main branch so you might try opting out of the beta branch on steam and letting it update then logging back in to see if it fixes the issue.

You should try to switch to the normal branch, there is no current beta branch going as far as I know

Opted out of beta, terrarium was back, left house, returned and it’s gone again.

Just replying to say that I am having this issue as well. @Robert how do I find the output log for oculus?

If you downloaded via Steam, it’s located at:

(Steam Library Folder)\steamapps\common\OrbusVR\vrclient_Data\output_log.txt

On Oculus it’s located at:

Program Files\Oculus\Software\Software\orbus-online-llc-orbusvr\vrclient_Data\output_log.txt