Dragons and Dragon Breeding + GIVEAWAY!

I can help you with pure whites I have a bunch lol it used to be my specialty lol. Used to sell them 30k to 50k depending on amount I had and how many wanted them. I believe I was one of the first to achieve pure whites back in Oldbus. I still rock my very first size 8 pure white i ever got back in the day.

1 Like

You can have one!

1 Like

Wow 30k to 50k! How much are you selling them for now? Do you have any black dragons?

I haven’t really played or sold dragons in a long while. There’s no market for that price now. Dragons are typically just given away for they aren’t the most desired pet for most players. Even I admit I’ve always wanted the Elongata pet over anything.

1 Like

Those Elongata pets are pretty cool. Do you mean that you don’t play Orbus any more? I started playing this game about a month ago, and it’s been so much fun! My wrist hurts a little if I play for too long though.

2 Likes

Yes I only play when I’m doing Fellowship stuff really tbh. I’m waiting for Hard Mode to release and even then it’ll be mostly Fellowship play. I don’t log in daily to truly breed as much as I used to. I would make time to log in every 12 hours to switch breeders but I just don’t have that time anymore.

1 Like

You must be pretty good to be looking forward to the hard mode!

I’d just say I’m good enough for Hard mode, and in a situation like that it’s all on your team. Carnage has a lot of strong players and we all work well together for majority of us have been playing together for years now.

Since we are on the topic Carnage is always recruiting players that are level 30 and can run end game content. The higher the skill the better.

1 Like

That’s cool. I have level 30s for a mage and a scoundrel but my highest gears are only +3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.