DTR Guards are annoying

can we move the DTR Guards?
I’m not sure if anyone else has an issue with the guards, but if they hit the mobs you won’t get points for the kill. It makes farming these mobs a lot harder and honestly a bit annoying.

3 Likes

I’ve made this request in-game while talking to daynab, they are aware of the issue

I legit have up on order jail because the guard would tag everything. Similar issue in wenderwood but the spawns were better so I was able to fill up there.

Help us @Robert! You’re our only hope! Move/remove the guards so we can defend the realm!

It’s simple! We must become bandits, run back to the jail, and kill the guards to defend the realm, because the guards have been corrupted as well!

2 Likes

In case the guards are still an issue.

I was having the guard preoccupied by an aberration without hitting it while I killed everything else.

We are going to remove the guards from this week (and all future weeks) DTR events, sorry about the frustration, it seems the guards were too good at their jobs. There will be a server side update either today or tomorrow with the patch, thanks.

7 Likes

Thanks Robert. They were the valiant defenders we just couldn’t be.

2 Likes

lol i was killing guys earlier and we watched the potato kill one of the guards (the guard could nearly solo it… what kind of ridiculous health does it have?). we were cheering when we saw the guard die, because it kept stealing our kills… and then as soon as we turn around and look again, it was back up stealing our kills again. /sigh

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.